CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bored, bored, bored

Well, I must be pretty bored to actually start a blog. However, as much time as I spend in front of this stupid computer, I may as well do something fun. And maybe I will actually remember to post on this. Cause the last time I cracked open my journal I believe it was October. Shameful.
So, this is just my little corner. Somewhere for me to talk about my boys, my husband, my life, maybe even share some scrappin' projects. Well, when it gets warmer anyway. My basement has subzero temperatures right now.

1 comments:

VoJo said...

Girl, I cannot even tell you the last time I attempted a journal. I have never once in my life been successful at keeping one! But now we can be blogging twinkies! (or blogging losers, LOL)