CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Background

Everyone that knows me knows that I love purple. So, when I saw this template, I had to have it. Then, I felt like I needed to post something. Too bad, I have nothing to say. Slow day around here today. Straightened up the house and went to the grocery store. Same ole stuff.

I tried to make a few cards tonight but I just didn't have it in me. Could be because Luke was crying at my feet and Isaac was trying to sit on top of me.

I didn't go to church tonight because Isaac doesn't feel good. When that boy lays on the couch with a blanket of his own accord, you know he doesn't feel right. So, Matt went and I stayed with the boys.

Hopefully tomorrow Isaac will feel better. Better be off to bed in case he is sick tonight.

3 comments:

VoJo said...

Hope Isaac starts feeling better! And the new background is totally cute.

CJ Groves said...

LOVE the pic of Luke! Too cute! Kiss my two little boyfriends for me. BTW, nice blog. I'll connect yous to mine if my computer will stop shutting down. Love ya!
CJ Groves

CJ Groves said...

Love the pic of Luke. Miss you guys terribly! kiss my little boyfriends for me.