CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Name Frame

Nothing interesting happening here today. Isaac went back to school. Why they had the preschool go back to school for one day and then get 3 days off is beyond me. He didn't want to listen today. Big shocker. Hopefully, someday soon, it will click somewhere in him that he needs to listen at school. Oh, and with potty-training too. Anyway, I am itching to scrapbook. However, I just can't take Luke down in the basement with me. It is way too cold down there. So, I dug around on my computer and found something I made a while ago.

June is a big month for us. There is my mom's birthday, Matt's mom's birthday, my parent's anniversary, our anniversary, and a few friends birthdays also. Anyway, for our moms' birthdays I decided to make name frames for them.



I bought the frames at Walmart. The cardstock and stamps are all SU. It is amazing how their hands have grown just since June. : (

2 comments:

VoJo said...

That's a really cute idea!

Stephanie said...

Very cute!! They'll love them.