CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Home Again

I am home again after visiting family and friends in Indy. It was nice to go back and see everyone. Really good to be back at Faith for church. I need to make the effort to go back more often. Hard to do though with Isaac in preschool now. It felt good to be able to talk to friends in person instead of on the phone or internet. I loved being able to spend time with my mom. I miss everyone. : (

We celebrated Luke's birthday. Kelly was nice enough to let me book her house. Man, did he love cake. Risa got this pic of him:
But, what doesn't the boy love food wise? I can't believe he will be one. Time just flies by. Makes me realize how much I need to cherish every single day with my boys. I am so lucky to be able to be at home with them now.

OH, Hi to Cheurie and Jon if you remember the name of my blog. Since you drug it out of me.

1 comments:

VoJo said...

Bless his little heart, he looks so cute with that frosting all over his face!!