CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Sick kids....AGAIN

My kids are well for about one week and then they get something else. Last week, both of them had a stomach virus. This week, they are both running fevers and have horrible coughs. Poor babies.

Luke slept on me about all day and Isaac just laid on the couch most of the day. Of course, they both livened up when Daddy got home. However, both of them were asleep by 8, which NEVER happens at my house. Hopefully, they will feel better tomorrow.

I am hoping to upload some pics from Easter last weekend tomorrow. I don't have any super good pics though. By the time we got home from church both boys were ready to take off their good clothes.

Today was the only day this week that Matt did not have to work late. They have the worst luck at his plant. We are praying that they will have MANY MANY days of good production without breaking down. They really need it.

0 comments: