CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Decisions, decisions.

I cannot make a decision to save my life. It doesn't matter what it is I have to have someone else's opinion. However, I know one thing. I want my children to go to the right school. Last night at our church (We finally joined last Sunday YAY!!!), there was a meeting about the school the church is going to be starting. Isaac would start in the fall of '09. The tuition is not bad at all. However, gas will kill us. We will have to spend 3 times the amount of tuition on gas each month. We are going to start praying now that somehow the Lord will give us what we need in order to send the boys to school here. Otherwise, I will be home-schooling. And, Lord knows I would need LOTS more patience for that.

1 comments:

Pastor Larry Groves said...

It's time for an addition to the blog, Mrs. Ashley!