CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

She's Married *sniff*

Last weekend Mom and I took the boys and went to Harlan for Nichole's wedding. We left Thursday night and got home late Saturday night. Well, anymore 9:30 is late for me, LOL. Anyway, she was gorgeous. I can't believe that she is an old married woman now. William kept the wedding short and sweet, like I requested for the boys. It started at 3, so I was able to get Luke to sleep before it started and he slept through the whole thing. Isaac just lounged back in Ashley's lap and DIDN'T MOVE! Now, why can't he do that in church????

Here are some pics:






The first is obvious,me and the boys. Second is me and Nichole. Third is the beautiful bride. Fourth is Whitney and Nichole. Fifth is Whitney and Isaac. All he could do is stare at her all weekend. LOL. How many girlfriends does one boy need?

2 comments:

CJ Groves said...

You better tell her he's mine!!!!
Cheurie:-)

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful bride!! The pic of you and the boys is great!